what is love???

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

loved and lost

PHASE 1---
 I loved a girl in my own special ways,
 I cared for her, i craved for her every moment..
Every moment when she was near me..
I had a different vibe in my Heart...
A VIBE that aroused a feeling of exuberance in me,
A VIBE that gave me a reason to smile :)
A VIBE that made me feel so ecstatic,
A VIBE that was like eternal life.....

Every look of hers was like a beginning of a new world for me,
Every smile of hers was a new dawn for me,
Every tear in her eyes made my Dusk even more Dusky,
Every time she had my name on her LIPS,
I would just say "I LOVE YOU"  so much for this....
PHASE 2---
I have lost that serene face for ever,
I wont see that charming smile again,
I want to listen to that laughter buzz but alas :(
There remains a NOBODY waiting for me in darkness,
veiled with a silver lined hazy cloud....
Its so alluring but that is just a NOBODY for me now....

I caressed her in all special ways,
i comforted her wen she was sad,
I pretended to be smiling, when she slapped me hard..
But alas ! that is just a NOBODY for me....

I dunno how will I refrain from her,
knowing that there is a "SHE" in me but no "ME" in her..
The life seems really stagnant,
all paused for a reason to survive,
I am not short of FRIENDS but i need a "LIFE" :'(...
                                                             -Aashit
 
 

6 comments: